I am currently having problems submitting my programming assignment (specifically, Single Perceptron Neural Networks for Linear Regression). The recieved grade returns as 0/100, and gives the error message "There was a problem compiling you the code from your notebook. No other details are given. I am not sure what to do. Lab ID is avdewrbplbvo
Edit: I think it has something to do with certain exercises? specifically an AssertionError. How would I go about fixing this?
Have you did any of these?
Important Note on Submission to the AutoGrader
Before submitting your assignment to the AutoGrader, please make sure you are not doing the following:
- You have not added any extra
print statement(s) in the assignment.
- You have not added any extra code cell(s) in the assignment.
- You have not changed any of the function parameters.
- You are not using any global variables inside your graded exercises. Unless specifically instructed to do so, please refrain from it and use the local variables instead.
- You are not changing the assignment code where it is not required, like creating extra variables.
If you do any of the following, you will get something like,
Grader Error: Grader feedback not found (or similarly unexpected) error upon submitting your assignment. Before asking for help/debugging the errors in your assignment, check for these first. If this is the case, and you don’t remember the changes you have made, you can get a fresh copy of the assignment by following these instructions.
I have not done any of the following actions, so i don’ think these steps are an issue here
Also, your link to obtain a fresh copy of the assignment does not work/does not link me to the correct location
You may check out question B5 of this FAQ for how to download a fresh copy.