C1_W4 Assignment submission error

The output of task_4 and task_5 is same as expected but while submitting the assignment I receive an error: There was a problem grading your submission. Check stderr for more details.

This is a duplicate thread. You gave a better view of the error message on the other one and I started the discussion there.

Good evening.
I checked the thread you linked and did the related operations, but still get the same message by the grader on 3 of the assignments. The message is: “There was a problem grading your submission. Check stderr for more details.”
I really don’t know how to go further. The cells with title: “# Test your function” all gave positive feedback". I refreshed the notebook two times.

I assume this is also on the NLP C1 W4 assignment. Just as a general matter, passing the tests in the notebook does not prove your code is fully correct. It just passes one test. The type of bug to look for is ways that the code is not general. e.g. it makes hard-coded assumptions about the dimensions of the inputs or references global variables instead of the parameters of the function. Please have another look at your code with that in mind and see if you can find an error or errors.

Thank you, you were right.
I referenced global variables, but I didn’t see at first sight.
Now the rating is perfect!

That’s great news that you were able for find the issue based on that hint. Thanks for confirming!