C3_W1_Assignment_Err grades

Hi, I will ask about my coursera class. In this assignment before, I can’t get my score in all the coding assignments. When I did the coding section, then I tried to submit for grading but in the grades section I still received a 0% mark. What should I do to handle it? This applies to all coding sessions starting from the calculus course until supervised ML

1 Like

I’m going to assume here that you have a paid-up enrollment in the course. Because only paid students can get the quizzes and programming assignments graded.

For any of the functions, click on the > pointer, it will open a dropdown message that gives you the grader feedback. That will tell you what problem the grader found.

Please post a screen capture image that shows the feedback.

1 Like

all of the > pointer contains the same thing

1 Like

The variable “example_dog” is only used in some of the tests provided by the notebook.

None of the code you write should use the “example_dog” variable.

1 Like

Other things to check:

• Check that you have not modified the notebook file name.
  • Check that you are NOT using the “# grade up to here” tag.
  • Check that you have not added any new cells to the notebook.
  • Verify that you started your work on this assignment after Aug. 31 2023. As of the date I wrote this reply, that was the most recent date when this notebook was updated. There may be newer versions since then.
1 Like

if i add cells already how to revert the note book to original

1 Like

Use the search tool to find the “M4ML Resources” thread, there you will find the FAQ. It has instructions.

1 Like

I have the same issue, But I have deleted some cells. How can I refresh my test and assignment from the start?

1 Like

See the other thread where you posted the same question.

1 Like