C3_W1_Assignment: Not getting grade for test model

Hi,
For some reason, I didn’t get a grade for the Test model section of this assignment. Please help me look into it. Here’s my lab ID: yqxdanobkqln
Thanks

Hi @Lekha_Badwal

99% of the time when you pass the unit tests (and all your outputs match the expected outputs) but grading of the assignment fails, it is one of those reasons:

Important Note on Submission to the AutoGrader

Before submitting your assignment to the AutoGrader, please make sure you are not doing the following:

1. You have not added any extra print statement(s) in the assignment.
  2. You have not added any extra code cell(s) in the assignment.
  3. You have not changed any of the function parameters.
  4. You are not using any global variables inside your graded exercises. Unless specifically instructed to do so, please refrain from it and use the local variables instead.
  5. You are not changing the assignment code where it is not required, like creating extra variables.

80% of these are:

1. You are not using any global variables inside your graded exercises. Unless specifically instructed to do so, please refrain from it and use the local variables instead.

For example, if you have local variable (function parameter) named vocab_size then do not use global variable named Vocab to get len(Vocab).

Cheers

We do not as mentors have access to coursera labs, I would advise you at this point to check if maybe you are not using the official naming of the assignment or if you have have changed something within the notebook you are not supposed to.

The best way is probably to reset the assignment (but save your work so you re-use it).

Use this link to reset the assignment:

https://www.coursera.support/s/article/360004995312-Solve-problems-with-Jupyter-Notebooks?language=en_US

Hi @gent.spah,

Based on the article you sent, my notebook is not a legacy Jupyter Notebook; therefore, it instructs me to go to this link to see how to refresh the notebook “Solve Common Problems with Coursera Labs.” Unfortunately, that page doesn’t even exist. I still don’t know how to refresh my assignment notebook.

Please help.

Thanks

@arvyzukai, @gent.spah Ah, I’ve figured out what’s wrong. Thanks all!!!

1 Like

Can You explain what went wrong with you, also are you able to pass all test cases in Log_perplexity.
I am Getting the following error:

Hi @Aman8T

You’re asking the question in the wrong discourse. Please check the GitHub issue #760.

Cheers