Test model grading probelm

Hello,

I have succesfully completed first weeks’s assingement, but when i submit my exercise, im getting 0 points on the Test model grade.
I dont understand what im doing wrong since i got the “All tests passed” output on the exercise.

Is this due to a bug in my code, or is there something wrong with the gradings?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Sergio_ST

Most of the time when you pass the unit tests (and all your outputs match the expected outputs) but grading of the assignment fails, it is one of those reasons:

Important Note on Submission to the AutoGrader

Before submitting your assignment to the AutoGrader, please make sure you are not doing the following:

1. You have not added any extra print statement(s) in the assignment.
  2. You have not added any extra code cell(s) in the assignment.
  3. You have not changed any of the function parameters.
  4. You are not using any global variables inside your graded exercises. Unless specifically instructed to do so, please refrain from it and use the local variables instead.
  5. You are not changing the assignment code where it is not required, like creating extra variables.

Most often the learners use global variable instead of local. So make sure you do not use test_generator instead of generator in UNQ_C8 or tmp_pred instead of pred in UNQ_C7 or model instead of classifier in UNQ_C6 or other. You get the idea :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hi!

I revisited my code as you suggested, and i found an error on one of the functions i used.
I finde a little bit missleading that even when i had that error, my code passed all the tests.

Anyway, my problem is solved, thanks for your reply @arvyzukai =), you pointed me in the right direction.

Have a nice day

Cheers!