Coursera Programming Assignment

I would like to retract my previously submitted Coursera programming assignments and reattempt them using Jupyter Notebook. How can I go about doing this?

What course are you attending?
Please use the “pencil” icon in the thread title to move your message to the correct forum.

I don’t think you need to “retract” any previous course accomplishments. You can simply submit them again and get a new grade.

I apologize if my previous explanation was unclear. My current issue revolves around a notebook I previously submitted, for which I received a favorable grade. To enhance my understanding, I intend to revisit the notebook and engage with the content once more. However, I am encountering an obstacle: all the code that I had written and executed earlier is still present in the Jupyter notebook. My goal is to eliminate this existing code, allowing me to start fresh and rework it.

First, as Tom mentioned, please move your query to the relevant course category. Here is the guide on how to do this.

Regarding your query, check this guide on how to get a fresh copy of your assignment.