Grader Error: Grader feedback not found / W3, Assignment 1

Hi,

I submitted my the first programming assignment of the week 3 and I received 0/100 grade with the following error: ‘Grader Error: Grader feedback not found’. My code passes all the test and I’m not sure how to resolve the issue. I appreciate the help.

Thanks

Typically this issue means you’ve deleted some of the contents of the notebook code cells, which you should have left alone.

Only modify the parts of the code that are between “START CODE HERE” and “END CODE HERE”.

I recommend you save your notebook as a new file name, then download a freshy copy of the notebook, and start over.

Thanks for the comment. I also thought I might did some changes to the contents of the notebook that caused the error. But I submitted the notebook for the third time without changing anything and I got my grade without error!

Interesting. That’s good news. One other thing that can potentially cause this type of error is large generated output from the notebook. So perhaps what helped was doing “Kernel → Reset and Clear Output” and then Submit again. Note that the grader does not need to see any of the output in the notebook, only your code.