I can't generate my certificate

Hello. I finished the course, I received the link at the end, I went to learn.crewai.com, I filled in the data, I inserted the screen print as requested, but I did not receive my certificate.
Can anyone tell me what I can do to receive my certificate?
Thanks.

1 Like

hi @jmaykon

there are no certificates provided for completion of short courses.

regards
dp

Thank you for your feedback and attention.
At the end of the course, @JoãoMoura encourages us to request a certificate, however, I did what was requested and did not receive the certificate. I would really like to receive it, as it would greatly enrich my CV. Thanks.
joaomaykonf@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi @Mubsi,

Can you please check if the course author has ensured a certificate for this course because as per FAQ related to short courses, mentions no certificate provided for short courses.

Regards
DP

Hi @jmaykon,

Please try it again and let me know what happens.

Best,
Mubsi

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We have attached a post about the certificate:

3 Likes

Hi @Mubsi.
I did it again and will wait the two days, as the answer below suggests. That deadline has already expired since my first attempt. I’ve already done what was asked, I published it on Linkedin, rss.
Thanks for the reply, I’ll wait again, this certificate could help me get a job.
God bless you and thank you DeepLearn and community.

1 Like

Hi.
I did it again and will wait the two days, as the answer below suggests. That deadline has already expired since my first attempt. I’ve already done what was asked, I published it on Linkedin, rss.
Thanks for the reply, I’ll wait again, this certificate could help me get a job.
God bless you and thank you DeepLearn and community.

2 Likes

Hello. My certificate has arrived. I believe it was a 2 day waiting time. Thank you everyone, especially @Musbi. Soon going to the next course. Long live the community.

3 Likes

Which Email.

1 Like

Hello. Could you please be a bit more specific?

1 Like

Being able to generate my certificate. Thanks for your attention.