Issue with AWS sagemaker jupiterlab

Hello I’m Gitin Grover

I have enrolled in the course Generative AI with Large Language Models in which I get in a issue where I’m not able to create a AWS account as during payment it get on hold and after 1 day no account created and payment gets back . Perviously same error came but now I have to do Labwork so how can I access it and is it possible I do in different jupyter notebook and attach that file as pdf .

Hi. I’m not sure what you mean. You are not required to create an AWS account in this course. Can you post a link to the lab you’re trying to open? Thanks.

When I open sagemaker it ask to create the account to access notebook for labwork

Hi. Please post the exact link to the lab you’re trying to open. Thank you.

Introduction to the lab video

That is just for reference. The actual lab is the last item in your screenshot (i.e. the one marked as an Assignment). That will open an external lab that will give you a temporary AWS account. Please read through the guidelines again (i.e. the one marked as IMPORTANT in your screenshot). That will contain important things to keep in mind while you go through these labs.