Problem with optional lab: it doesn't open

Hi dear friends,
I have trouble entering week 1 assignment lab. Every time, I was facing this error “We’re having trouble preparing your lab. Hit refresh to try again and make sure you’re logged into Coursera”. I did it but it did not result in any differences.
Thank you in advance​:rose:

1 Like

I was able to open the Practice Lab “C2_W1_Assignment” notebook, on Neural Networks for Handwritten Digit Recognition.

Is that the lab you are referring to?

There are also three optional labs, and several quizzes. I’m not sure which you’re having trouble with. Please be specific.

Thank you for your response.
Yes, it is. I pressed the button “Work in browser” for the " Programming Assignment: Practice Lab: Neural Networks for Binary Classification". But it does not open - it shows " Preparing your lab…" and stops at 50% and then it shows “we’re having trouble preparing your lab”. I attached an image of this error.
I have found out that there was the same problem in September 15. I have to do this assignment till October 30, 5:59 p.m. I would be appreciate it if you could help me with this.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Dear Tmosh,
I have just tried to open the lab and fortunately, the problem has been solved!
Thank you.

1 Like

That’s good news!

1 Like

I am having the same problem like you @Kimiya_Kasaeinia . Can you please tell me the process to solve this issue?

1 Like

I did nothing! Actually after some hours the problem was solved by itself!

2 Likes

You are right @Kimiya_Kasaeinia . The problem solved automatically after some minutes.

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that!

1 Like