I’m running the assignment in the web-based labs environment as standard. Trying to run the cell fetching mobilenet weights is failing with the following exeception:
URL fetch failure on https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/keras-applications/mobilenet_v2/mobilenet_v2_weights_tf_dim_ordering_tf_kernels_1.0_160.h5: None – [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution
I haven’t edited this cell at all and it ran fine a couple of days ago when I ran this part of the notebook.
Similar behaviour further down in the assignment notebook in Exercise 2 when trying to download weight in cell testing the alpaca_model function:
Exception: URL fetch failure on https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/keras-applications/mobilenet_v2/mobilenet_v2_weights_tf_dim_ordering_tf_kernels_1.0_160_no_top.h5: None – [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution
I’ve tried restarting the kernel and rerunning it from the start several times, but the behaviour is unchanged. Didn’t have any issues a few days ago when I first started the programming exercise.