Video not loading

The videos are not loading at all
I am the only one?

1 Like

Hello @esssyjr ,

Welcome back!

1. Could you kindly clear the caches from the browser and try again.
  2. If it doesn’t work, try once using a different browser.

If issue still persists, let me know which OS and browser you are using.
And could you kindly share a screenshot so that I can understand the error and share it with the team to fix it.

With regards,
Nilosree Sengupta

2 Likes

Hello @esssyjr ,

This happened to me sometimes. This can be a problem of cache. Additionally It tends to be OK to jump to a different topic and come back to the topic the video is not loading.

1 Like

I am getting the same error. I have tried clearing the cache and using a diff brower but the issue is not resolved.

1 Like

Okay for now the only thing that helps is to copy the video link (using right click on video player > copy video link) and opening it in a new tab. found the solution here:
Many videos cannot watch - Short Courses / ChatGPT Prompt Engineering for Developers - DeepLearning.AI

3 Likes

I have downloaded the videos and am watching them offline. It seems that since the file size of the videos is quite large, the browser is having a problem loading them, especially when the internet speed is not sufficient.

1 Like

I am having the same problem since the last week. I removed cache and cookies and the problem persists.

1 Like

I had a problem viewing the Inferring lecture. Thanks to kakar for the solution to view it in a new tab.

1 Like

For some reason I am unable to download a video, open it in a new tab etc. - after right clicking I can see the options there were mentioned here but I cannot choose any of them!

1 Like

make sure there are no third party setting like cookies blocked, which could also be one of the reason.