Can't view math typesetting in quizzes?

There seems to be a typesetting issue with the quizzes shown in some videos and in the practice quiz assignments. The questions and answers have missing characters which I am assuming are meant to be math equations or italic variables.

For example, in the practice quiz at the end of week 1, the first question appears in my broswer as “When is a negative number (less than zero), what happens to after one update step?”. I assume that in the first pair of double spaces (between “when” and “is”) there is supposed to be an italic alpha, and between “to” and “after” there is supposed to be a w. This is distracting but I was able to select the correct answer by guessing at the missing content, however the second question was entirely impossible to do correctly the first time since both answer options were entirely typeset as math so both options displayed as blank and I just had to guess.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? I am using Chrome on Windows 11, my browser is up to date at version Version 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Please post a screen capture image that shows the issue.

Try using Incognito mode, and see if the math notation is visible.

When I opened the page in incognito mode, I was able to see the math notation. So I can just use that if I run into the same issue later on, thank you!

For reference here’s a screencap of the issue I was seeing when not using incognito mode.