How can I work out with the code part?

I’m having trouble figuring out how to work out with code. It’s not like I’m not understanding the code, but to implement all those things seems very difficult to me. So my question is how to be better in it? It will help me a lot in building projects in future.

Thanks!

Can you be more specific about which problem you are working on ? Unfortunately, as far as I know, these courses do not explicitly teach Python (or the mentality or skills of programming).

Thus I can understand if you are feeling a little frustrated. Not easy to come to these courses if you don’t have a little experience there first.

1 Like

Hi @om_pandey07 this is a great question and shows that you evaluate when you need to improve. I had this same question when I started and the best thing to improve is python code. So spent time learn how to code on python this will make a huge difference in your understanding and implementing code by yourself.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the reply.
Can you please cite my resources?.. so that I can improve my python coding and understanding skills. Actually, I feel like implementing all those theoretical concept will help me getting better intuition of the concept and of course for future also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your reply
Not specifically seeking any problem but was going through optional labs of the course and was getting stuck there. So just want to gather some practical knowledge as well so that I can carry along with the course well and as I mentioned earlier, for some future projects.

It would be great if you could help.
Thanks!

@om_pandey07 Personally, and I think others might be able to offer better (TL:DR easier) resources, but as applies to Python I like this course:

MITx: Introduction to Computational Thinking and Data Science | edX

and its accompanying text:

It is not easy… but you can just audit it for free.

This will give you even way more skills than you need in these classes.

1 Like

@Nevermnd Seems great!..Thank you so much

You have several options depending on your level

This is a great course that help you to improve, I didn’t take the whole course but the OOP chapter help me a lot!

CS50’s Introduction to Programming with Python (harvard.edu)

This is also a great book

Fluent Python: Clear, Concise, and Effective Programming: Ramalho, Luciano: 9781492056355: Amazon.com: Books

If you want to target specific to the code you see on the specialization copy and ask to chatgpt or any other LLMs that prepare lessons for you to follow and explain like to a five years old, it will help you to get intuition on the topic

1 Like