Learning Python

Good morning to all
I am a civil engineer in Spain and I started the MLS courses with a view to changing my professional career towards being a Machine Learning Engineer.
I have completed course 1 of the specialization and currently I am working on course 2.
I find the information and videos of the course extremely useful and brilliantly prepared.
However, since I have no background in computer science or coding, I am having more trouble with the practice labs, especially looking into the details of the coding provided.
I would like to know where I can find resources in order to learn Python from scratch.

Regards

3 Likes

Hi @Luis_Ignacio_Perez

welcome to the community!

@pastorsoto recommended a great specialization for python in this thread: https://community.deeplearning.ai/t/asking-for-ai-roadmap/257134/2:

I heard from several students that this was very helpful to learn Python, enabling a steep learning curve.

Feel free to take a look at this!

Best regards
Christian

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your advice Christian, surely wilk take a look at that course.

Regards

2 Likes

Hi @Luis_Ignacio_Perez ,

You can also look into Kaggle Open-source courses; there are various levels, from basic programming to Python and Machine Learning exercises. Kaggle is a popular community where data scientists and machine learning engineers use datasets to develop models.

Regards,
Vy

4 Likes

@Luis_Ignacio_Perez: This thread might be interesting for you, too:

Have a good start in the week!

Best regards
Christian

1 Like

Hi Christian. I got this error when clicking in the link: " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private."
Might you share again the link of the specialization for python?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like