MLS Course 2 “Advanced Learning Algorithms”

Hi everyone, I wonder when does the new course become available? Schedule says “starts June 15”, but the content is still unavailable.

1 Like

Hey @conscell,
I guess Coursera is updating the course on its servers, region by region, or something of similar sorts is happening, since one of my friends living in a different region than myself, got access to the course 6 hours earlier than me. You should soon get access to the contents of the course.

HAPPY LEARNING

Regards,
Elemento

2 Likes

Hi @Elemento, thanks for the reply, never thought that Coursera infrastructure is such complex.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue: I clicked enroll on https://www.coursera.org/learn/advanced-learning-algorithms but it just shows me “Starting on June 15th” and a bunch of promotional material. I’m in the PDT region (same as Stanford) so it seems weird that it wouldn’t be launched here yet. Is it related to when you enrolled?

1 Like

Hey @robthemonster,
Apologies for the inconvenience, but let me assure you, that all the course materials will very soon be accessible to all.

Regards,
Elemento

I’m experiencing the same issue in the UTC+8 timezone… It shows the course starting June 14th, but I cannot access the video after enrolling in it.

Hey @robthemonster @Feng_Cheng @conscell,
Please keep yourself updated with this thread. The team will shortly let the learners know by when they should expect the contents of Course 2 to be available to all.

Regards,
Elemento

1 Like