Hello, I just deleted something important in my lab .yml file. How can I restore my lab to original version (including jupyter notebook and all other files)
Many thanks
Hello, I just deleted something important in my lab .yml file. How can I restore my lab to original version (including jupyter notebook and all other files)
Many thanks
Yes, this can be done from the question mark in the right-hand corner, try both options there, whichever restores fully. If the items are deleted, they should be restored to their original state.
I âve tried this method before. However, it cannât restore .yml files. Please help me!
Can you give me other solutions for this issue. Thank you so much!
I donât know of any others, either âRebootâ or âGet the Latest Versionâ should do the reset!
I tried both of them but it did not work.
Anyway, I really appreciate your support. Best wish!
Really, thats strange, can you wait for 2 hours when the lab resets and then open again and see!
Sorry, I donât understand what do you mean. But I used both âRebootâ and âGet Latest Versionâ but it did not work. Every files were restored except *.yml ones.
I figured out this case. The .yml file was generated when I do âinitâ bash of the application. This file do not related to original lab files. Your solution is really great because it helped me to restore the jupyter notebook file.
Thank you so much!
Nice to hear that!