User account still deactivated

It’s been a week since I opened tickets for the “User Account Deactivated” problem and there is no answer or solution in sight. At least transfer the money back.

If your subscription has finished then of course the use account allowance for that course would no be valid anymore.

Don’t make me even more angry. What makes you think my subscription has ended?

check the coursera forum, there are many with the same problem … or please …

“Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.” Wittgenstein

Hello @Community-Team Sir/Ma’am,

Kindly look into this issue.

With reagards,
Nilosree Sengupta

2 Likes

Things getting better, the problem is partly resolved. I can now finish Lab 2 but the Lab 3 user is still deactivated. So I filled out the issue report form, this time for Lab 3.

Hi Martin. May I know where you filed the ticket for Lab 2 last week? From our records, the request was only filed yesterday.

Hi Chris,

last week I used this link to open a request - because this is the contact your company asked to use in the old forum: [contact us (https://forms.gle/aVWUrr1Mvti7DQCg7) - no reply at all, then I opened a ticket at Coursera - they replied that they are very busy, and it could take some time, but at least they answered, then I opened a ticket with the new google form - no reply, then I wrote a post on your forum - after a friendly community member mentioned the support team, I got a reply from your team that you really want to help but they can’t - shortly after that, I got an answer from the receiver of the error issue form, that the problem is solved. For Lab 2, but not for Lab 3. I learned that there are different users and I was asked to fill out another form, which I did. So here we are and the problem is still not solved.

Now you are telling me, that you can’t find your support tickets. I already had a feeling about this :slight_smile:

Hi Chris,
now everything is working.
Thanks
Martin

Hi Martin! Glad everything is solved now. Sorry for the late reply. Turns out my notifications were off for this thread because I did not set it to “Watching”. Sorry about that. Regarding some details from your reply:

because this is the contact your company asked to use in the old forum: [contact us (https://forms.gle/aVWUrr1Mvti7DQCg7 )

Sorry for the confusion. That is a form for troubleshooting access to this community and should not be used for technical issues related to the course. Maybe it was phrased vaguely in the old Coursera Forums, but we’ll try to be more clear about this in the classroom.

I opened a ticket with the new google form - no reply,

Our records show that we got your request only for Lab 2 on September 1, and it was resolved the next day. Reply was also sent the next day.

then I wrote a post on your forum - after a friendly community member mentioned the support team, I got a reply from your team that you really want to help but they can’t -

Do you mean this forum? If so, can you point me to where someone said they really want to help but they can’t?

For Lab 2, but not for Lab 3. I learned that there are different users and I was asked to fill out another form, which I did.

As above, our records show that we got your request Lab 3 on September 2, and it was resolved within the day. Reply was also sent.

Now you are telling me, that you can’t find your support tickets. I already had a feeling about this :slight_smile:

We can see the tickets in the form and we’re able to resolve and inform the learners within a day or two. I got curious when you said you’ve been waiting a week so wanted to know how that happened. It seems the delay stems from using a different form (i.e. the one for the community and not the course).

I think we can improve the learner experience when facing similar issues and this topic is definitely helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh! I see! The old forum was reactivated. That should have been disabled, so learner concerns are only sent here in the community. Will alert our team. Thank you!