DeepLearning.AI

nice course, very soft spoken overall.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. If you have open questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Have a nice day!

Best regards
Christian

1 Like

HI @Pankaj_Hirlekar

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for your feedback

Hi, I am new to ML and AI and computer science. With just basic knowledge of basic programming, understanding of for loops, if/else statements. After completing the Machine learning specialization I wish to start with Deep learning specialization but the requirements state that i should have an understanding of DSA as well.

I don’t know anything about DSA, to what level so i have to learn DSA to be able to navigate and understand the course?

1 Like

Knowing some basic level of data structures and algorithms should help . Focus on grasping fundamental concepts like arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, and basic algorithms such as sorting and searching

1 Like

Will do, thanks for the update. Is geeks for geeks a good source for covering the basics of the types you mentioned?

1 Like

Yes it is a good source for grabbing the basic concepts . If you understand Hindi or Urdu for that matter try apni kaksha’ c++ placement course on YouTube (it’s free) .

2 Likes

cool, thanks Aryan!

1 Like

hey I am new Here Any one help me for learning?

1 Like

Hey welcome to the community we all are here to help each other so feel free to post a question.

1 Like

@Shoukat All of us are new in certain areas. Let help each other through sharing in this community :blush:

1 Like

Hi! I’m currently enrolled in the ‘AI for Everyone’ course, which is an excellent starting point for learning about AI.

1 Like