DeepLearning specialization

Hi everyone, I hope that you guys doing well.

I have recently finished all 5 courses of deep learning specialization. That was such a great master course in coursera and I really enjoyed it.
Now I have a question, How can I get the DeepLearning Specialization certificate? Because I finished all 5 courses on coursera but I can not get it. Could you please help me to how get it?
Thanks a million!

2 Likes

Congratulations on completing DLS. That’s a real accomplishment! It’s great to hear that you found the value in the DLS specialization. My experience with the course certificates here in general is that they automatically generate them when you finish a course with the required grades. But sometime it can take a couple of days. I think this is handled by the Coursera Infrastructure, not by anything that the DeepLearning.AI team has any control over. So if it’s been more than 3 days and you still haven’t heard anything, I would first check on your course page under “Grades” and make sure everything got recorded. If so, then I’m afraid you’ll need to contact the Coursera Help Center.

One other thing to note is that they will automatically disable your access to the course assignments when your monthly subscription gets renewed the next time. So if you want to save copies of your notebooks, you need to do that soon.

3 Likes

I recommend you contact the Coursera Help Center.

The first they they will ask is if you completed the process to confirm your identification.

2 Likes

I got each 5 courses’ certificate which means I completed them but I can not get the DLS certificate.

1 Like

The Coursera Help Center should be able to assist you.

1 Like

Ah, ok, sorry, I wasn’t even aware that there was such a thing as a certificate for the whole Specialization. Maybe my attitude is not normal, but I think certificates are basically worth the bits they are printed on. A Coursera certificate and $5.65US will get you a Grande Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks.

But Tom’s advice is the important point here: the only hope for help is from Coursera.

1 Like

Hi @Fatemeh_karimi1998,

While you send your questions to Cousera as Tom suggested, you might also want to check if you had subscribed to the specialization.

Each course has its own webpage and the specialization also has a webpage. Every webpage has an Enroll button, and I mean, you could have just subscribed to each of the 5 courses but not subscribed to the specialization.

Cheers,
Raymond

1 Like

Hi @rmwkwok

Yes, maybe you are right

But last year when I finished all the machine learning courses, my ML certificate was automatically prepared!

And as I mentioned, I thought this might happen again.
So, now, I have to enroll for this page?

Hello @Fatemeh_karimi1998,

Both you and I do not know how Cousera designs their procedure that lets us get the certificate. I still think contacting Cousera is the most certain way of getting a concrete answer. What I am suggesting here is something you can try. If Cousera does not ask you to pay for anything while enrolling the specialization, then why not giving it a try?

If I were you, I would do two things: (1) contact Cousera (2) enroll the specialization and be careful not to pay for anything along way, because reversing a payment can be very complicated.

Cheers,
Raymond

1 Like

I checked your 2nd suggestion and when I go to the DLS webpage, It says;”already enrolled!”. But in my accomplished page on my profile, shows that purchase DLS certificate but when I click on it, I get error!

I guess it’s a bug! Because I enrolled and finished all courses be for deadline(deadline is 28th of march)

Hopefully I found a link to submit my request.

The pic is attached down bellow.

Hello @Fatemeh_karimi1998,

I guess you already know how to contact Cousera, but just in case, this link is about how to contact Cousera.

Please tell them everything including the “Purchase Certificate” button, and see what they can do for you.

I hope this will get resolved.

Raymond

1 Like