Troubleshooting: Problem with Lab Access and Start Time

I am having the same issue. When I try to create a domain, SageMaker does not open. Instead it just giving a waiting wheel. Last night I kept the page open for over 2 hours to see if it would eventually work. It did not.

1 Like

Hi, same SageMaker domain issue here, any update on this or any estimated fixed date for this from AWS? It’s not good to waste the paid lab time here for this unwanted issue.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Another update: Our partners have already done some troubleshooting but will need some more time to resolve it. I’ll follow up again on Monday, and post here when I get the news. I apologize for this experience.

1 Like

I am still facing the issue. Please intimate me as well once this is resolved

1 Like

I am facing the same issue on lab 1

1 Like

I am also facing the same problem

2 Likes

Hi Team,

I faced problem of accessing aws of lab2 and lab3. Both of them showed that my account deactivated. Could you solve the problem for me?

1 Like

I am facing the same issue with Lab 2 and lab 3

1 Like

I can’t create a SageMaker Domain. After I clicked the “Create a SageMaker Domain” button, it took me to a new page, which is supposed to show a newly created domain. But it does not show nothing and still waiting for more than 30 minutes. (10:54AM, December 17, 2023)

2 Likes

Hi. Kindly refer to item 8 of this FAQ. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve already filled, please kindly check that.

1 Like

Hi, I am facing the same issue: I can’t create a SageMaker Domain. After I clicked the “Create a SageMaker Domain” button, it took me to a new page. But it does show the waiting wheel and nothing happens for more than 30 minutes…

1 Like

Same here. When I open Sagemaker studio, I do not have a domain created and the lab is due in few hours…

1 Like

@Jesus_Almaraz, @Gabriel_Diaz1, please read Chris’ reply on this thread from yesterday.

1 Like

Thanks, form filled. Let’s wait for the fix.

1 Like

Completing the form addresses a different issue (“account is deactivated”, etc).

The issue with Sagemaker is what we’re waiting for AWS to fix.

1 Like

The form does not list the issue with creating profile in Sage Maker

1 Like

That’s not what the form is used for.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

For clarity: If you get a “lab budget exceeded”, “account is still in cleanup”, or “account deactivated” message, please refer to item 8 of this FAQ. I recommend bookmarking and reading the rest of the other items there (particularly item 10) for other common lab issues.

However, if you’re seeing a “Create a Sagemaker domain” button instead of “Open Studio”, we currently do not have a fix for that yet. We have escalated this to our partners and we’re waiting for a resolution. Please do not use the form for that. We will post updates here as they come. Thanks and sorry if it’s taking a while. We’ve emphasized the urgency of the situation but it looks like the fix is not straightforward. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

temporarily marking this as the solution for visibility

2 Likes

Hello again! While waiting for the fix, you can first submit the labs so it is marked as completed (see item 6 of the FAQ here). You can come back to them when the issue is resolved. Thanks!

1 Like